Smart Cache on
Smart Cache is fast Java 5 HTTP/1.1 proxy server with lot of features.
0.94 23.7.2009 Updated to Java 5 - Get it!
- JRE 1.5 is now required
- Changed copyrights to GPLv2
- Code cleaned up to conform Java 5.0 standards, deprecated methods are still used.
- Replaced Vectors by ArrayList
- Search cache is now saved to files with .tmp extension
- Fixed typo in UI
- New defaults in gc.cnf
- Fixed typo in idle connection cleanup
- Increased default timeout from 25 sec to 29 sec.
- JRE 1.3 hack for shutdownhook removed
- dont crash on HTTP/1.0+ requests without URI
- Add support for save_noncacheable
- improve initial message from fake garbage collection, print user configured values instead of values used during fake gc.
- Use Java util.regex instead of gnu.rex
- Some regexps didnt work - solved by switch to java regex
- multi line HTTP/1.1 headers are supported now
- Update SGML documentation, removed outdated references to Java 1.1
- switched stat counters to AtomicInteger
- Dont try to create directory with * in name on windows machines
0.93 24.6.2005 Some Bugfixes - Get it!
- overwrite_by_redirect documented
- fixed -local command line switch
- 303 HTTP return code is supported and cached
- allow refresh redirect time > min_refresh time
- Support for Expires: never
- mailing list re-created on sf.net
- Support for Expires: 1.1.1970
- Fixed crash caused by synchronize error in printDate
VCS switched into Bazaar
CVS repository hosted on sourceforge gets corrupted so i migrated my testing private GNU arch repository to Bazaar-NG VCS and published it on sourceforge. Bazaar is distributed, so i can easily have repo backups. Oldest available version in new repo is 0.91.